Red Yeast Rice™ - Naturally Occuring Monacolin K
- Premium-grade organic rice and technology are used in its fermentation process
- Red yeast rice has been used for more than 1000 years in China for its medicinal effects – it contains naturally-occurring Monacolin K (HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors) & Lovastatin for cholesterol health
- Vegetarian formula
- Promote healthy blood lipid (fat) levels by:
i) reducing body’s own bad fats (LDL & Triglycerides) production
ii) increasing good blood fats (HDL)
- Improve blood circulation
- Reduce total cholesterol level and support cardiovascular health
- Allow body cells to receive nutrients and oxygen more efficiently to improve alertness & energy level
Ingredients: 100% Red Yeast Rice. (Lovastatin: 0.8-0.99%)
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
May cause muscle problems and gastrointestinal discomforts. May affect liver and kidney functions.
Use with caution in pregnancy, lactation, children and adolescent. Avoid concomitant use of lovastatin and other statins. Contraindicated in individuals with liver or kidney impairment. Periodic checks on liver function should be conducted if on prolonged use of the product. Discontinue usage or consult your doctor if you experience muscle ache or weakness.
Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine based on information submitted to the Authority. Consumer discretion is advised.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.